Funding Opportunity from Sirti Foundation
RFP applications due October 20, 2010 at 10 a.m.
Informational meeting on Thursday, September 23rd at 10:00 a.m.
Under the Washington Department of Commerce’s State Energy Program, made possible by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, the Sirti Foundation was awarded $1.5 million in funds to provide co-grant/loan funding awards for Clean Energy Innovation Projects.
The Sirti Foundation is soliciting applications from eligible companies developing innovative clean energy projects that show promise to:
- Increase energy efficiency or renewable energy production in the State of Washington
- Increase energy efficiency to reduce energy costs and consumption for consumers, businesses and government.
- Reduce reliance on imported energy
- Improve the reliability of electricity and fuel supply and the delivery of energy services
- Reduce the impacts of energy production on the environment
The Sirti Foundation anticipates awarding four to seven awards to companies under this program. The program has been designed as a co-grant/loan program. As such, each application submitted will have a grant AND a loan portion. Awards will be announced November 24th, 2010.
Visit http://www.sirti.org/ for more information and to access the RFP.
To RSVP for the Webinar, visit http://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/123691470